What’s so special about distilled water, it’s still just water right?
- Distillation…is the single most effective water treatment method! A well-designed distiller will remove 99.9% of contaminants.
- Distillation… is the only process that boils the water, which means that distillation kills bacteria, viruses and other biological contaminants!!
- Distillation… is the only process that collects the pure steam! The steam rises from the water, leaving virtually all other contaminants behind, then we cool the steam down into pure water!
- Distillation… produces extremely consistent results! There is no drop in quality over time. Produces consistently high quality water glass after glass, day after day, and year after year.
- Distillation… is extremely reliable!! Since there are no physical barriers to break down or fail, a good distiller is very reliable and has a very long lifespan!
- Distillation… the quality of distilled water is not related to the quality of the source water! Will produce consistent quality regardless of the quality of the source water.
- Distillation… offers absolute peace of mind! Consistently produces the highest quality drinking water available, something that no other process can honestly claim.
- Distillation… is recommended by doctors & nutritionists Endorsed by top doctors and nutritionists in books such as Fit for Life, Fit for Life 2, Optimum Sports Nutrition, Nutrition for Endurance, Prescription for Nutritional Healing and many, many more.
Non-Drinking Water Applications
- Plating industry
- Electronics cleaning
- Plastics manufacturing
- Printing, ink
- Any applications that use steam or humidity controls
- Horse breeding & racing
- Dental offices
- Jet engine maintenance
- Applications that use direct current
- Industrial batteries
- Floral arrangements