Suggested Retail Price $899
Our Price $699
Produces 0.8 gallons of 99.9% pure distilled water in 3.5 hours, at a cost of around 25 cents per gallon.[tab:Description]
|Width||35 lbs||shipping weight||27 lbs|
|Depth||25 cm||machine weight||24 lbs|
|height||40 cm||total wattage||800 watts|
- No Heavy Bottles to Lift!
- No Ugly Bottle Clutter!
- Savings Over Bottled Water!
- 99.9% Pure Drinking Water!
- Consistent purity glass after glass!
What’s so special about distilled water, it’s still just water right?
- Distillation…is the single most effective water treatment method! A well-designed distiller will remove 99.9% of contaminants.
- Distillation… is the only process that boils the water, which means that distillation kills bacteria, viruses and other biological contaminants!!
- Distillation… is the only process that collects the pure steam! The steam rises from the water, leaving virtually all other contaminants behind, then we cool the steam down into pure water!
- Distillation… produces extremely consistent results! There is no drop in quality over time. Produces consistently high quality water glass after glass, day after day, and year after year.
- Distillation… is extremely reliable!! Since there are no physical barriers to break down or fail, a good distiller is very reliable and has a very long lifespan!
- Distillation… the quality of distilled water is not related to the quality of the source water! Will produce consistent quality regardless of the quality of the source water.
- Distillation… offers absolute peace of mind! Consistently produces the highest quality drinking water available, something that no other process can honestly claim.
- Distillation… is recommended by doctors & nutritionists Endorsed by top doctors and nutritionists in books such as Fit for Life, Fit for Life 2, Optimum Sports Nutrition, Nutrition for Endurance, Prescription for Nutritional Healing and many, many more.
Non-Drinking Water Applications
- Plating industry
- Electronics cleaning
- Plastics manufacturing
- Printing, ink
- Any applications that use steam or humidity controls
- Horse breeding & racing
- Dental offices
- Jet engine maintenance
- Applications that use direct current
- Industrial batteries
- Floral arrangements
[tab:How does it work]
DISTILLATION & THE HYDROLOGIC CYCLE
Just as Mother Nature takes ocean water and makes pure, rain water, a Pure Water distiller duplicates the Hydrologic Cycle inside this appliance.
1. Regular tap water is poured into the boiling tank.
2. A heating element boils the contaminated water and the steam rises.
3. The steam passes into the condensing coil, and the impurities are left behind.
4. A fan cools the steam and converts it to water–pure, distilled water.
5. A glass storage container holds one gallon of distilled drinking water and is dispensed through the pour through lid.[tab:How Nature Purifies Water]
How Nature Purifies Water
This system purifies water in the same way nature does.
Water is essential to all life. Without it the biosphere that exists on the surface of the earth wouldn’t be possible. Nicknamed the “water” planet, earth is covered by one of our most precious resources. However 97% is locked in the oceans, toxic to humans and many plants and animals. How do we obtain fresh water resources then?
The Hydrologic Cycle
To understand, we need to turn to the Hydrologic Cycle. The Hydrologic Cycle (also called the water cycle) is the process that moves water around the earth. The cycle starts with the sun heating water in our rivers, lakes and oceans and turning it into water vapor which rises into the air (called evaporation). When water vapor cools it forms clouds (condensation) which become heavy with water and rains back to earth (precipitation).
Water is not Created or Destroyed
It is this process that cleans the earth’s water. Water is not created or destroyed. Simply put, it is continually changing location and form. The water you drink today may have been lapped up by dinosaurs millions of years ago, or helped fill Julius Caesar’s bathing pool. The water we use now is the same supply the human race started with. Its quality is renewed again and again by the natural Hydrologic Cycle.[tab:END]