In order to live, you need to eat, drink and breathe. The Human Body will metabolize what you put into it. If what is put in is good, then good health is attained. However, in our modern lifestyle, we do not always do so. For centuries, people had a simple way of life – they lived off the land and they were healthy. They ate a lot of fresh food and drank water from the streams and wells, and the air then was clean and pure.
What is the situation now?
- “The #1 Pollution Problem in America is Indoor Air Pollution”. –U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- We spend the majority of our time..indoors!
- An adequate balance of air is the most important resource our body relies on. We are dependent on a pure, clean, fresh source of air.
- *We will survive for weeks or even months without food. We will survive but a few days without water. But we will survive mere minutes without proper ‘Air’.
- The food that we eat burns with oxygen in our cells to produce energy. After burning, the food becomes acid wastes and the cells dump them into the bloodstream. Our body tries its best to get rid of these wastes through urine, breath and perspiration.
- Unfortunately, we cannot get rid of all the wastes that we produce. The major reasons are our lifestyle, the kinds of foods and drinks that we consume, and the polluted environment that kills our healthy cells and changes them into acid wastes. What is left over must be stored somewhere in our body.
- The fact is that bottled water sold in the United States is not always filtered and not necessarily cleaner or safer than most tap water, according to a four-year scientific study recently made public by the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)
- There are 35,000 pesticides containing 600 chemical compounds. Yet municipal water systems are only required to test for six. Many of these chemicals are known to cause birth defects, nerve damage, sterility and cancer
- The difficulty is that the appearance and even the taste of water are no guide to its purity. Water which appears perfectly harmless to look at and to taste, can act as poison
If we look at a young child, we notice that he is usually always full of energy, and when something is wrong, there is a reduction in the energy level. That is how we first notice that the child is sick. This energy level, Vital Force or Élan Vital is an indicator of health. We may not be able to measure it, but we can certainly observe it. There are some around us who are full of this Energy, “Full of Life” as we put it and are always bouncing around us happily. We even get some of this when they are around. Sometimes you may even wish to be like that.
For centuries people have been living healthy naturally. We must give them credit. That is why we are here today. Unfortunately the natural way of life that has prevailed is being lost and replaced by other “modern and scientific” ways of life. This is why it is a fact that over 97% of the population is no longer enjoying a healthy living, and that unhealthy lifestyles are being promoted as normal today.