Chunky Granola Recipe
This homemade healthy granola recipe is simple to make and produces large chunks. You can add any of your favorite granola flavors to this basic recipe.
- Add the oats and your chosen granola flavors. Stir well.
- Pour the oat mixture onto the baking sheet and spread it out into an even layer. Firmly pack the oat mixture into the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, tossing the oats half way through cooking.
- Let the granola cool at room temperature for at least one hour.
- Use a spoon or your hands to break the granola into large chunks.
- Store at room temperature in a sealed container.
Serving: 1/2 cup | Calories: 166 cal | Carb’s: 24.4g | Protein: 2.5g | Fat: 7.1g | Saturated Fat: 1.1g | Fiber: 2g
Notes: Nutrition information does not include your added granola flavors.