Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
No Sacrifices. Flavor options, tasty, versatile, Everyone Loves It!
I will be honest, I thought Gluten-free was another fad. Until my naturopathic doctor diagnosed me as being gluten intolerant. I quickly had to make changes and my gut still thanks me.
While seeking Gluten-free recipes I found a cauliflower buns, which I converted into a pizza crust.
Grain free cauliflower pizza that actually satisfy your cravings so you can maintain your healthy lifestyle!
- ½ large head of cauliflower – approximately 3 cups crumbled.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- REAL mozzarella cheese (for topping)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbs almond flour
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine. Steam in a steamer basket and drain well.
- *Important* -Transfer to a towel to get all the moisture out. Let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add desired toppings and bake an additional 10 minutes.